Today was a beach day. Hapuna Beach, one of the best on the Big Island. Huge stretch of silky white sand and water so clear you can almost snorkel without sticking your head in the water. We came to do some boogie boarding, and while the forecast promised "extreme" surf, we found it was fairly tame. 3 or 4 big waves, then a stretch of 10 or 15 minutes of nothing. But the big waves delivered. I wiped out a few times, and I brought half of the beach back to the condo with me. You know it's a good day if you're cleaning sand out of your ears in the shower. And other unmentionable places.
Oh, and can I just say that LASIK rules. Finally no worries about contacts in the surf. So, I tried to post some video but Blogger is pissing me off and not functioning, so I'll have to try again tomorrow. Night night!
EDIT: OK I finally figured out the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment